Would you like to be a friend of the lake?
Your help is needed in a wide range of activities run by the Advisory Committee, including:
If you have a query, you can:
- Education program
- Discovering the local natural history
- Understanding the environment of the Lake
- WaterWatch - Sampling and monitoring water quality
- Tree planting
- Weed control
- Propagation of local native plants
- Staffing the Visitor Centre on Sunday afternoons
- email the Secretary
- contact one of the committee members by phone
- or email us at email@example.com.
Contact a Blackburn Lake Sanctuary representative
If you have any questions or concerns about the lake, activities or how to get involved. Please contact the relevant people below.